- Musical Time Travel
- Back to the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, and 90s
- in the Gladstone Park Neighborhood
- at Milwaukee Ave between Elston and Peterson Aves
FRIDAY, Sep 7th: 4:00pm-10:30pm
SATURDAY, Sep 8th: 11:00am-10:30pm
SUNDAY, Sep 9th: 11:00am-10:00pm
1) Can I bring in my own lawn chairs? Yes!
2) Are coolers allowed? Sorry, No.
3) Can I bring in my own alcohol? Sorry, No.
4) Can I bring in my own sun umbrellas? Sorry, No.
5) Are dogs allowed? Yes! But dogs must be leashed at all times.
6) Are bicycles allowed? Yes! But once in the fest, bikes must be walked, not ridden.
7) Where can I park? Street parking on Elston and on Milwaukee (North and South of the fest) is FREE.
8) Can I bring in outside food? Sorry, No. But there will plenty of options available for purchase inside the Fest.
9) What time will Milwaukee Ave be closed? Street closures will begin at 4:00 AM on Friday September 7, 2018. Thank you for your cooperation!
10) How much does it cost to get in? $5 Donations per person are accepted at entrance gates. Donations go toward the Gladstone Park Chamber of Commerce Scholarship Fund.
11) Can I purchase a weekend pass? Yes! Weekend Passes will be available for $10 at the entry gates
12) Are there ATMs on site? Yes!
13) Is this a family friendly event? Yes! There will be many activities for children (Face painting, arts & crafts, bouncy houses, and a mechanical bull)
14) How much are beer tickets? $5.00 and can be used for Wine as well!
15) When is the Miss Throwback Pin-Up Contest? What are the rules to participate?
15) When/Where is the Classic Car Show being held? Sunday, September 9, 2018, in the parking lot of Malec & Sons Funeral Home. While officially most cars will be in place from 2:00-6:00pm, many participants will arrive much earlier and cars will be on display throughout the day.
RETURN TO HOME PAGE